Recruitment Agency reference: 6639980
A position has arisen for a Multi-Skilled Carpenter within a leading housing organisation. This is a key role working in the reactive repairs department on a 3 month + temporary basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Conducting 1st and 2nd fix carpentry work
- Undertaking general carpentry maintenance works on social housing stock
- Carrying out reactive repairs in occupied properties
- Using a PDA to receive and complete daily tasks
- Providing excellent customer service whilst working in occupied properties
- Health and safety on site
The successful candidate will have:
- NVQ Level 2 in Carpentry
- Clean shaven
- Full, valid driving licence
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Rob Holland on 0121 616 0660 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.