Job Title: Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Venn Group has been approached by an established contractor to recruit a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer on a on a permanent basis.
As the successful candidate you will have previous experience in Electrical and mechanical maintenance support to sites as part of a Maintenance team.
The duties will include:
• Respond to breakdowns across three sites
• Repair, modify and improve all areas of plant within the group
• Carry out plant improvement projects
• Assist with maintenance of the plant as required
• Apply the highest standards of health and safety during all tasks, as per company procedures
• Be a proactive member of any continuous improvement initiatives
• To be proactive on each site and identify work that needs to be carried out
• Work with other members of the Maintenance team and all employees on site to ensure smooth running of the plant
• Relevant electrical and mechanical qualifications preferably time served
• Electrically biased with a firm knowledge of mechanical maintenance preferred
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience
• Recycling/Process/Quarry industry experience desirable
• Experienced in production environments
• Working knowledge of conveyor, bearings, gearboxes and motors required
• Basic knowledge of Siemens S7 (fault finding) desirable
• Familiar with 110/240/415V and control circuits
• Must be able to read electrical drawings
• Basic electrical fault finding and disconnect/reconnect required
• Full driving license / own transport essential
• Ability to organise, plan and procure materials for medium sized repair or upgrade works
• Positive, can do attitude and self-motivated
• Well organised and works well under pressure
• IT literacy and advantage
• Excellent interpersonal skills
To discuss this position in more detail or to apply please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sam Cornwell or Joe Williams on 0161 830 1830.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.