Multi-Skilled Plumber Urgently Required
Contract Length: 3 months +
Rate: Dependant on experience, van and fuel card provided
Venn Group is currently recruiting for an experienced Multi-Skilled Plumber to work with a social housing provider in the Worcestershire.
Day to day duties include:
- Working with the voids and reactive repairs team on social housing properties
- Carrying out reactive maintenance on bathrooms and kitchens
- Conducting 1st and 2nd fix plumbing
- Fixing baths, sinks, taps, washers, ball valves and full bathroom suites
- Conducting multi-skilled works
- Performing remedial duties to ensure work is left to a high standard
- Working individually in occupied social housing properties
- Utilising a PDA system to respond to jobs
- Liaising with Responsive Supervisor to ensure all works are carried out on time and to health and safety standards
The successful candidate MUST have:
- Be a time served Plumber or have relevant qualifications
- Good customer service
- Working at Heights, Manual Handling and Asbestos Awareness Certificates
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Daniel Hurley or John Smith on 0121 616 0683 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.