Venn Group have been approached by a Housing Association in the Middlesbrough area to recruit for a Neighbourhood Coordinator position.
Your role will involve:
- Void property management including advertising, home visits, inspections and landlord checks
- Carry out key Health and safety checks
- Responsible for allocations of 450 properties with 10 voids a week
- Source suitable tenants and conduct an eligibility questionnaire
- Support tenants to ensure they are up to date with rent payments and help them live independently
- Handle any reports of ASB
- Strive for tenant engagement and liaise with third party companies
The successful candidate should have:
• Experience working with this type of client base previously and have a DBS within 12 months
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Samantha Marshall or Dan Fowler on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to email@example.com.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.