Temporary Neighbourhood Officer
Recruitment Agency reference: 6881760
Venn Group have been approached by a Housing Association in the Manchester area to recruit for a Neighbourhood Officer position. The position is based in Salford and is running for 6 weeks to assist the organisation. It is paid hourly and is dependent on experience.
The role will predominantly involve:
- Managing non-traditional properties, sheltered accommodation, private sector leasing and traveller sites
- Managing ASB and tenancy management
- Running surgeries within the sheltered accommodation schemes for customers to drop in to
- Carrying out viewings with residents and dealt with tenancy sign-ups
- Being responsible for the dealing with properties from the point where the organisation knew a previous tenant was to move out until the property was re-let
- Working to a re-let target of or improved the re-let target
- Dealing with the allocations process of properties
- Inspecting void properties to ensure all required repairs could be completed allowing the property to be re-let in a timely manner
- Dealt with an instances relating to ASB including taking witness statements, mediating between tenants and informing the Police where necessary
The successful candidate should have:
- The successful candidate must have worked within ASB and Lettings previously
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Samantha Marshall or Jake Simms on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to email@example.com.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.