VENN GROUP Specialists in professional temporary recruitment
.Net Developer (Inside IR35)
We have an exciting opportunity for a .NET Developer to join a Local Authority in London. They will Housing Repairs delivery team to develop new functionality and enhancements to the online portal and back office systems following the Scrum agile framework
They have significant investments in existing line-of-business applications and are increasingly adding and moving this functionality to cloud services. This is an exciting opportunity for a .NET Developer to extend their skills and experience in full stack development to the Local Government sector.
The successful .NET Developer will contribute to the development of mobile/web platforms used by large enterprise customers across all major platforms and devices.
The .Net Developer will have the following skills:
• Highly experienced in .net, Asp.net MVC WCF, REST
• MS Sql Server
• Experience working with source control tools
• Experience working with bug tracking tools
• Deliver a technical specification documents and a solution from a functional specification
• Working with Business Analysts and Project Managers
• C# .NET 2.0 / 3.5
• Local government experience would be a bonus
If you feel your skills and experience match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact Laurence Laker-Mansfield on 020 7557 7667 or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please forward this email to any colleagues who you know are currently seeking employment.
LONDON • BIRMINGHAM • BRISTOL • LEEDS • MANCHESTER • MILTON KEYNES • READING