We are looking for an experienced Network / Solutions Architect to work with a Local Government organisation based in the East Midlands.
This is an exciting new vacancy working with a Local Government organisation on a large scale project to deploy various Network technologies associated with the Authorities Cloud (Azure) both on site and via their wide area network.
- Experience in designing and implementing large and complex infrastructure solutions utilising a variety of Network technologies & should therefore have a broad technical background
- Design and implement large and complex infrastructure solutions, using a variety of Network technologies
- Develop and document technical designs for new products and services to deliver the technical infrastructure
- Incorporate security strategies into technical designs, addressing the evolving business risk and information control requirements
- Implement and support networking for medium Data centre environments.
- Previous experience using LAN and WAN architectures, voice and data network currently based on Cisco, Microsoft Servers and clients, Microsoft Skype for Business technologies and Microsoft Azure networking services is essential
- Support projects relating to technologies covering Online services, Security, Middleware, Servers and enterprise storage and backup technologies.
- Collaborate with the Technical Architects and Operations areas to deploy ICT solutions for the use of the wider authority.
- Reviews business proposals and provides specialist advice including security issues and implications.
- Provide technical designs for the delivery of new and existing services including the mitigation of any potential security implications
Rate: Upto £450 a day via an Umbrella company
IR35 status: Inside
For more information on this please in the first instance email your CV to Bella Thornton or Natalie Cox on the Midlands Local Government Team at email@example.com or call 0121 616 0681
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.