NHS Project Manager
Venn Group are supporting a healthcare organisation in South Wales, who are urgently looking for an experienced NHS Project Manager to join the team on an interim basis.
- Support ongoing delivery of 2 integrated care centres, due to open later in the year
- Assist with development business case for another centre
- Manage assigned complex programmes and projects, working with a high degree of autonomy
- Work with clinicians and staff across the organisation, ensuring strong stakeholder engagement
- Manage risk register, assessing potential issues and minimising impact where possible
- NHS project management experience is essential, Welsh NHS preferred
- Experience/knowledge of commissioning, primary care and community health
- Strong communication and motivation skills
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact George Gardiner on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.