Night Project Assistant temporary role waiting to be filled
Venn Group are working with a Support Organisation to recruit for a service in Hull.
Rate: £11.51 p/hour inc. holiday pay (Umbrella Rate)
Length: 4 weeks
Hours: 37.5 hours, 8 nights on and 6 nights off – 9.30pm to 7.30am
Start: Next week
The role will predominantly involve:
- General duties in the assessment hub with customers with complex needs
- Clients are at risk of homelessness with mental health, drug and alcohol misuse
- Manning the reception area
- May be asked to cleaning rooms and turn around rooms
- General up keep of the building
- Supporting clients with practical and emotional support in the evenings
The successful candidate must have an Adult Enhanced DBS within 12 months and be able to start the contract next week
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Sam Marshall or Jake Simms on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.