Role: Office Administrator
Hours of Work: 8.30am to 6pm
Salary: £18k (or equivalent hourly rate)
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a proactive and energetic Office Administrator to work within their offices in Leeds City Centre on a temporary basis for 3 months with the possibility of extension.
The responsibilities are detailed below.
- Keeping forms and stationary stocked up and refilling the printer with ink and paper
- Answering incoming phone calls and using the internal switchboard
- Making outgoing calls to candidates and/or clients
- Answering the door, greeting people and making tea and coffee
- Carrying out a monthly stationary order and raising purchase orders
- Having regular contact with the teams in London
- Franking post daily, formatting CVs and writing up verbal references
- Laminating templates
- Handling maintenance issues with the office space and outsourcing required services e.g. contractors/handy-men
- Reconciling petty cash as and when required, and handling spread sheets and receipts
- Dealing with all aspects of company car use
- Other general admin duties
- Handling compliance to comply with NHS CCS Framework
- Producing checklists for NHS teams in relation to candidates and communicating with managers
- Liaising with London teams to comply with framework accurately
- Sending and receiving docusign forms to framework specifications checking all information submitted is accurate and valid
- Contacting agencies to request candidate references
- Travelling to register candidates when required
- Assisting teams in the office with sourcing candidates when workload is light
Key skills and requirements:
- 4 GSCEs grade A to C (including English), College degree preferred
- ECDL/ITQ qualification (preferred)
- Holds a current UK driving licence
- Very good interpersonal skills and organisational skills
- Good telephone manner and customer service skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure
- Very good MS Word and MS Outlook knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Willing to work additional hours as required
- Team Player
- Confident communicator, both verbally and written
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a fast paced environment. To apply for this vacancy please contact Sophie Anderson or Johnny Shaw.
We look forward to your application.
Venn Group aim to deliver the highest standards so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
Venn Group acts as an employment agency and an employment business