Operations Centre Manager
Venn Group are currently working with a local authority in the South West, who are looking for an experienced Manager to lead and manage the effective day to day service provision and operational management of their Operations Centre. This position will be for 3 months initially, inside IR35 and paying between £26.50 - £28.90 an hour.
- Lead day-to-day management of the centre, including direct line management of 4 Team Leaders
- Provide expert technical advice and practical support to staff to deliver accurate and timely resolutions to complex and/or escalated queries and complaints
- Ensure service accreditations and SLAs are compliant with legislation, KPIs and other organisational requirements
- Ensure effective and appropriate monitoring of services e.g. CCTV, telecare, security alarms, lone worker alarms, telephony and radio communications systems and traffic management
- Relevant management qualification or proven successful managerial experience in an emergency control/incident management monitoring centre environment
- Good understanding of computer systems, alarm handling and CCTV technology and radio communications
- Demonstrable understanding of the importance of all relevant legislation, including Data Protection, Human Rights Act and criminal legislation
- Ability to lead and motivate team and ensure KPIs and quality standards are maintained
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Jamie John on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.