Temporary Operations Coordinator
Recruitment Agency reference: 6845170
We are keen to speak with experienced and confident Senior Administrators based in Hertfordshire who have come from working within large, ideally Blue Chip organisations. This position is a pivotal role supporting the delivery of projects and overseeing the coordination of activities. This is a key role and requires a strong Administrator for a minimum period of four weeks, with the opportunity to apply for the permanent role internally if suitable.
The successful candidate must have excellent Administrative skills and be extremely organised. You will also have worked within a similar role previously within a large organisation.
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for planning and implementing projects
- You will be investigating and resolving problems and issues
- Support the Research and Development Director with key data, information and organisation
- Manage document control and the use of SharePoint and Office/HUB
- You will work on focussed projects and be responsible for the delivery of these on time
- Coordinate process changes, manage scorecard and KPI’s, report to senior leadership team
- Deal with period department reporting and support Operations meetings
- Support finance queries with central finance
- Co-ordinate and schedule the technical governance meeting, operations meetings, track actions and deliverables
- Co-ordinate and organise team meetings
- Manage and update SharePoint/365 and key department information
The successful candidate must have:
- Excellent organisation skills and experience of working within a large Blue Chip organisation previously
- You will ideally be degree qualified with a knowledge of Prince 2 processes
This would be a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in an extremely high regarded organisation and to work in a high performing, thriving team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Natasha Steed or Mark Steff on 01908 295 000 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.