VENN GROUP Specialists in professional temporary recruitment
Manager – Out of Hours Service
Reports to: Head of Service
Responsible for: Operational Delivery and Performance to contractual requirements
Working Hours: Flexible 40 hours per week on a rota basis Monday to Friday (some occasional Saturday and Sunday working may be required). Hours will fall between 9am - 5pm or 5pm - 9am.
We are looking for a MANAGER to support our client’s Out of Hours Service – in Barking.
You will need to be a good communicator with strong leadership and people development skills.
Additionally we are looking for someone with the following abilities and experience:
- Contact Centre experience in both an outbound and inbound environment
- Direct experience in the management of an Out of Hours service in a customer service setting
- The ability to lead and coach a team of CSA’s on a daily basis to handle a range of enquiries across three main service areas
- Provide a high level of service to the Contact Services and maintain/develop rapport with our clients
- Ensure that both company and client KPI’s and PI’s are achieved
- Take appropriate action to maintain and improve the performance of your team.
- Provide clear and strong direction to the agents at all times.
- Encourage & develop team members to their full potential.
- Attend client meetings where appropriate
- Managed a careline/telecare service
- Delivered TSA accreditation
If you have experience to match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact Hamid Yafai on 020 7557 7667 and email your CV to Hyafai@venngroup.com