Outreach Support Worker
Recruitment Agency reference: 6748530
Venn Group have been approached by a Support Organisation in the Cheshire area to recruit for an Outreach support Worker position. The position is based in Cheshire and is a 2 month ongoing contract. It is paying between £8.78 to £9.50 per hour, depending on experience.
Your duties will include:
- Helping and encouraging rough sleepers across the borough into safe accommodation
- Ensuring appropriate assessments and referrals are undertaken
- Making sure clients are engaged with the services receiving the appropriate support to ensure they can move safely from the streets into accommodation or reconnection services
- Providing effective and motivational support to clients across the borough
- Equipping customers with the knowledge, skills and confidence they need to enable them to move on to full independence
The successful candidate should have:
- Previous experience of the above and hold a DBS issued within the last 3 years
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Chloe Debotte or Sam Marshall on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.