Temporary Painter Role
Recruitment Agency reference: SEA - 6611490
A position has arisen for a Painter within a leading contractor based in Cumbria. This is a key role on a 1 months temporary basis. It is paying between £12.00-£14.00 per hour.
The successful candidate must have experience in Painting
Your duties will include:
- Completing both internal and external painting on tenanted properties
- Work will be on social housing properties
- All materials and access provided
The successful candidate should have:
- NVQ Level 2 or Level 3 in Painting
- CSCS Card (Minimum of Green)
- Own brushes
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Siobhan Allinson or Dan Judge on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.