Temporary Painter Roles
Recruitment Agency reference: SEA - 6709300
Positions have arisen for a number of Painters within a leading contractor based in Shrewbury. This is a key role on a 2 Month temporary basis. It is paying £100-£120 per day.
The successful candidate must have experience in Painting
Your duties will include:
- Experience of working in domestic and residential properties
- Interior and Exterior Painting
- The ability to work on your own and as part of team
The successful candidate should have:
- NVQ Level 2 in Painting and Decorating or at least 5 years experience
- CSCS Card
- Full driving licence and own vehicle
- Own Ladders Needs
- Own Brushes and Overalls
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Siobhan Allinson or Dan Judge on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.