Temporary - Planning & Property Paralegal
An excellent opportunity for a Paralegal has arisen at a Local Authority in the South West to assist their commercial team on Planning and Property matters.
This position is offered on a full-time locum basis with a predicted contract length of at least 3 months with a strong likelihood of extension. Given the current covid-19 crisis, the post will be on a flexible homeworking basis initially.
The ideal candidate will be highly efficient and be able to organise and prioritise their time effectively, working with little supervision.
Experience of working in a Local Authority would be advantageous, however it is not necessary. Candidates should be able to demonstrate practical experience in planning, property matters, and a strong interest in Local Authority law.
The daily duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting the team of Solicitors in their case load with an emphasis on planning and property work
- Ensuring maximum support for the team in managing section 106 applications and decisions
- Drafting agreements and negotiating with interested parties including developers and clients
- Preparing and updating court bundles
- Liaising with planning officers, town planners and development teams
- Supporting senior legal counsel and is consistent in ensuring all accompanying filing, faxing, photocopying and data-entry is carried out in a timely manner
To apply for this role, please contact Lauren Watts or Alice Hughes on 01179 308 760. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgTo apply for this role, please contact Lauren Watts or Alice Hughes on 01179 308 760 . Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this role, please contact Lauren Watts or Alice Hughes on 01179 308 760 . Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your application.
At Venn Group, we endeavor to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.