Venn Group are currently recruiting for a Part-time Procurement Officer to support the wider team with a public sector organisation.
Duration: 1-3 months
Rate: Up to £200/day umbrella DOE
IR35 status: Inside
Working days: 3 days/week inc. Wednesday
- Working as part of a team in managing long-term and complex contracts
- Travelling to meet stakeholders and individually negotiating to meet expectations and providing situational judgement to the benefit of the organisation
- Taking responsibility for procurement in a variety of project areas
- Using experience to upskill colleagues as necessary
- Carry out BAU procurement processes such as raising purchase orders, issuing tenders and analysing supplier performance
- Confident in public sector procurement and regulations
- Able to work autonomously when needed, but also to actively work as part of a team and support colleagues
- Adaptable style and approach to needs of stakeholders and situation
To apply for this position, please contact Anders Egeland-Eriksen on 0117 930 8760 or email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.