Part-time Support Worker Required
Location: Coventry – CV1
Rate: £10 per hour inclusive of holiday pay
Length: Temporary ongoing
Hours: 8am – 12 pm, Monday – Friday
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Support Worker based in a homeless centre within central Coventry. This opportunity is looking for candidates who can start at short notice and have experience working with clients with a range of complex needs who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Acting as the first point of contact for customers approaching the organisation as homeless
- Ensuring smooth running of the exciting new project and that service users are supported during and after their time in the homeless shelter
- Carrying out homeless triages with customers
- Completing a duty assessment if the client is suitable for temporary accommodation
- Providing housing-related support to clients who are facing homelessness
- Hold an enhanced DBS dated in the last three years
- Experience in a support-related role
To secure an interview for this excellent opportunity contact Francesca Ellis on 0121 616 0660 or alternatively email email@example.com as soon as possible.
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations