Patient Experience Manager
Venn Group are currently working with a busy NHS organisation in the South East who are looking for a Patient Experience Manager to join their team immediately.
Duration: 2/3 months
Day Rate: £200-224 per day
The Patient Experience Manager will be responsible for:
- To contribute to the strategic direction and vision of the Quality & Governance team
- Alongside the Associate Director of Quality and Nursing and Quality & Governance team, to be responsible for promoting learning in safety and improvement from incidents and risk reporting trends
- Work with the leads and to ensure provision of robust support across all areas of the Quality & Governance function.
- Provide advice to CSH managers and co-owners on the systems and structures in place within the Quality & Governance team and navigate to appropriate colleagues as required. Responsible for horizon scanning for quality, governance, risk and assurance, to ensure that CSH remains aware of current developments and requirements from national and regulatory bodies. For example NICE Quality standards, NICE guidelines, CQC, NHS LA
- Responsible for ensuring all Quality and Governance activity undertaken complies with Information Governance, CQC and NHS LA standards
It is essential that Patient Experience Manager must have the following skills and experience:
- A strong background working within the NHS
- An understanding of Patient Experience
- Mental Health experience
- Working knowledge of Datix
If you are interested in this position please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call David Preedy or call on 020 7557 7667.