Patient Safety Manager
Venn Group are currently working with a busy NHS organisation in London who are looking for a Patient Safety Manager to join their busy team.
Duration: 4-6 months initially
The Patient Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership and expertise in the areas of clinical governance, clinical risk and organisation wide incident reporting
- Management of the incident reporting system DATIX, ensuring it is regularly updated, fit for purpose and providing training to staff on the system across the organisation
- Leading a programme which promotes openness and systematically recognises, reports, analyses, evaluates and minimises clinical risk throughout the organisation
- Provide support and advice to managers and clinicians dealing with serious untoward incidents
- Identify and promote good practice in risk management and reduction
- Provide highly competent and professional advice on the protection of patients, staff, visitors and the Trust’s assets
It is essential that Patient Safety Manager must have the following skills and experience:
- A strong background working within Risk and Governance in the NHS
- Knowledge of DATIX including the ability to produce and deliver training packages on the system
- Expert knowledge on risk and incident management and patient safety initiatives
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, working alongside stakeholders of all levels
If you are interested in this position please send your updated CV to email@example.com or call Natalie Murton on 020 7557 7667.