Recruitment Agency Reference: 6899490
A position has arisen for a Payroll Administrator within a well respected organisation based in Chippenham. This is a fixed term contract for 6 months paying a pro-rota amount of up to £22,000 per annum.
Your duties will include:
· Support the central Payroll management team to deliver accurate payroll
· Investigate queries and liaised with various stakeholders to resolve issues and work within the Payroll team to gain knowledge or resolve complex issues
· Ensure that information is gathered from and delivered to third parties in a safe and secure way
· Process starters on the Payroll System
· Using knowledge of calculating SSP, SMP and SPP
· Handle sensitive and confidential data and pay transactions that require accuracy and discretion
· Understanding of Payroll rules and legalisations including deductions for Tax and NI
· Other ad-hoc office duties including deal with post
The successful candidate should have:
· Good level of computer literacy, including Excel
· A minimum of 1 year payroll experience
The successful candidate will be working in a fast-paced environment, with everyday being completely different. We are looking for someone to come in, hit the ground running and be willing to learn new skills.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Michelle Tarling or Riley Garnett on 0117 930 8760 or email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.