Recruitment Agency Reference: 6924580
A position has arisen for a Payroll Administrator within a well respected organisation based in Yeovil. This is a permanent vacancy paying up to £21,000 per annum dependent on experience.
Your duties will include:
· Assist with the processing and administration of payroll over various frequencies
· Process pension deductions and prepare pension templates for client and payroll provider submissions
· Carry out statutory deductions such as SMP, SPP and SSP
· Process salary starters, leavers and leave of absence
· Prepare and maintain related payroll records and reports
· Process BACS net pay and pension deductions
· Ensure payroll related documents and correspondence are filled in a timely and organised manner
· Carry out RTI submissions
The successful candidate should have:
· Good working knowledge of all areas of payroll, RTI and current HMRC reporting requirements
· Experience in processing multiple payrolls for different frequencies
· Ability to carry out manual calculations
· Working experience using payroll software, Sage and Star
The successful candidate will be working in a fast-paced environment, with everyday being completely different.
We are looking for someone to come in, hit the ground running and be willing to learn new skills.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Michelle Tarling or Riley Garnett on 0117 930 8760 or email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.