Vacancy Reference: 6650590
A position has arisen for a Payroll Assistant within a not for profit organisation based in Brighton. This is a key role assisting the payroll team on a permanent basis.
The annual salary is between £20,000 - £22,000 depending on experience.
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for processing the monthly Payroll (~3,000 staff including casuals)
- Monthly claims and expenses input and reconciliation
- Monthly absence input and reconciliation including calculating SSP and sick pay entitlements
- Processing monthly starters, leavers and contractual amendments
- Pension administration/ensuring pension auto enrolment requirements are complied with and communications are sent to employees
- Share responsibility with other Payroll Administrators for the daily running of HR data reports
- Prepare P45’s, P60’s, P11’s and P35’s
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience working in a not for profit organisation
- Knowledge of benefits and pensions (Teachers’ pensions or LGPS)
- Experience processing the payroll from start to finish (2 years’ minimum)
This is an exciting opportunity and is moving very quickly. Please contact Louis Pearson or Emma Fowler on 020 7557 7667 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.