Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Pensions Specialist to join a Solihull based company on an interim basis to tackle an interesting project.
Our client is looking for a Pensions Specialist that can tackle the business’s pensions scheme. The successful candidate will have the gravitas to challenge senior stakeholders and have the ability to influence peoples decisions.
Your main duties will include:
- Producing presentations to senior stakeholders outlining key business decisions and the method that incurs least financial cost/risk
- Hedging potential business decisions to reduce any substantial losses or gains suffered by the organisation
- Providing actual assumptions based on mergers and acquisitions
- Producing a defined benefit and defined contribution plan for staff
- Managing the fixed assets
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an experienced Pensions Specialist with a proven track record of leading a similar project
- Possess strong business partnering skills with the ability to negotiate, persuade and influence senior stakeholders
- Have an eye for details with a money saving mind set
If this role is of interest to you then please apply online or call Tom Bailey or James Feeney on 0121 616 0660 to discuss further details.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.