Recruitment Agency Reference: 6895610
Location: London (Flexible)
Our client, a global innovation and transformation consultancy, requires an experienced Penetration Tester to manage the delivery of security testing assignments.
You will be responsible for:
- Performing infrastructure and web application tests
- Defining scopes and managing complex security testing assignments
- Delivering quality assurance security test reports
- Working with clients to develop appropriate remediation plans
The successful candidate should have:
- CREST Registered Tester (CRT), CHECK Team Member/Leader (CTM, CTL), Tiger Scheme or similar penetration testing certification/accreditation
- Proven record of managing and leading application and network vulnerability assessments
- Understanding of Linux, Unix, Windows and network security skills
Please note: candidates must satisfy security criteria in order to be successful in this position
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Matt Beynon on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.