Interim Performance Analyst (Inside IR35)
Start Date: ASAP
We have an exciting opportunity for an Interim Performance Analyst for Children’s Social Care to join a forward-thinking Local Government organisation in London.
The Interim Performance Analyst will work to support the Department, utilising data and providing high quality and timely information, analysis and decision support for Children’s Services.
The Interim Performance Analyst will be comfortable analysing and presenting data in a clear way and confident liaising with Social Workers with regards to the data available.
The Interim Performance Analyst will be highly competent with regards to:
- Strong experience of initiating, developing and delivering data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of relational databases, such as Mosaic
- Experience with Statutory Returns
- Knowledge of SQL Server (including SSIS and Analysis Services), Access and Excel
- Experience with GIS systems, such as MapInfo or Arcview would be beneficial
- Experience working in Children’s Social Care or Education
NB: Public sector experience and immediate availability is preferred
If you feel that your skills and experience match the above requirements, or if you would like more information regarding this position, please contact Ellie Stewart on 020 7557 7667, or email your CV to email@example.com .
Alternatively, please forward this email to any colleagues you know who are currently seeking employment.
LONDON • BIRMINGHAM • BRISTOL • LEEDS • MANCHESTER • MILTON KEYNES•READING