Permanent Information Security Risk Analyst
Recruitment Agency reference: 6630790
We are currently recruiting for a permanent Information Security Risk Analyst within a leading financial organisation. This is a fantastic job opportunity within the finance sector where you will be responsible for information security risk management and compliance related operations on a global scale, located in central London. The salary for this role is between £50,000 - £60,000 depending on experience.
The successful candidate for this job must knowledge of deep technical security knowledge and be experienced with IT architecture.
Your duties will include:
- Being responsible for information security risk management and compliance activities
- Dealing with business operators of the company on a global scale
- Ensuring that information security requirements are derived and fed into the company’s products
- Manging and administering the third-party information security due diligence programme
- Creating a security advisory function that provides security requirements to new and existing products
- Supporting platforms in order to instil the principle of ‘privacy by design’ into products
The successful candidate should have:
- Knowledge of security frameworks like ISO, PCI and COBIT
- An understanding on the types of security risks and how to manage and mitigate them
- A deep technical knowledge
- Experience with IT architecture
- The ability to review and understand business requirements and provide security guidance
- Strong communication skills, both written and orally
- The ability to manage internal and external customer and stakeholder expectations
- The ability to translate technical concepts in a way everyone can understand
- A proven ability to identify and solve a range of problems in all situations
- The ability to priorities and organise work to meet deadlines
- A Bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- International security experience and experience working in multicultural environments
- Knowledge of European Data Privacy Laws and UK privacy regulations
- Experience working in a wide range of technical areas of security
- CISSP, CISA or CISM certification
The ideal candidate for this role will be a candidate who is prepared to learn new skills and operate outside their defined role as the exact nature of the role will change from time to time.
To apply for this role or to find out about other technology jobs, please contact Tim Christie on the Reading Digital Recruitment team on 0118 207 1212 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.