Job Title: Personal Administrator
£25,000 to £27,000 per annum
An NHS Organisation in South Yorkshire have asked Venn Group to recruit a permanent Personal Administrator for their Managing Director. The successful Personal Administrator will provide efficient, high quality and confidential, business and administrative support service to the Managing Director, supporting them in their key internal and external relationships and in the achievement of their objectives.
The post holder will maintain a comprehensive overview and understanding of the MD’s team’s activity and proactively manage the support for the MD, including the development of operational policy frameworks to ensure the effective management of the MD’s activity. Be responsible for significant day-to-day business management and support for the MD and be responsible for planning, delivering and monitoring administrative work and supporting discrete projects on behalf of the MD.
- Produce high standard correspondences, agendas, minutes and reports using audio typing and a sound knowledge of Microsoft, Excel and PowerPoint packages
- To screen, receive and make telephone calls on behalf of the MD’s Office, including dealing with general enquiries from outside sources
- To be responsible for the receipt and recording of incoming mail to the MD to sort an distribute post as appropriate
- To monitor the MD’s emails, particularly in their absence, exercising judgement to ensure those requiring action are dealt with on a timely basis
- To Handle correspondence of a confidential or sensitive nature
- Previous experience working in a Senior Personal Administration role
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT Skills, particularly MS Office
- High standard of minute taking
The ideal candidate will be available to interview and begin immediately.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
To apply for this role, please call the Corporate Functions and Procurement Team on 0113 234 6400 or email your CV to email@example.com