Personal Health Budget Coordinator
Venn Group is currently working with an organisation based in London who are looking for some interim support within their Continuing Healthcare Team.
Rate: £245 daily
Length: 3- 6 Months
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Acting as the main point of contact for any personal health budget related queries from key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Supporting the on-going development of Personal Health Budgets, which will include the overall management and transfer of CHC patients to PHB
- Monitoring Personal health budgets across the borough
- Assisting with managing the development of the PHB including care management and writing support plans
- Ensuring local commissioning for personal healthcare services are keeping with identified health and social care needs and national and local guidance policy
- Providing assistance by working to develop and improve the service by identifying problem areas, researching ways of improving the provision and participating in changes to improve the delivery of the programme
The successful candidate will:
- Have an understanding of Continuing Healthcare and Personal Health Budgets
- NHS experience is essential
If you are interested in this position please immediately send your updated CV to email@example.com and or call Sarah Kirby 020 7557 7667.