Personal Health Budget Officer
Venn Group is currently working with an organisation based in London who are looking for some interim support within the Continuing Health Care Team.
Rate: £15.02 + £1.81 PAYE or £18.56 Umbrella
Length: 3 Months
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Acting as the main point of contact for any personal health budget related queries from key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Supporting the on-going development of Personal Health Budgets, which will include the overall management and transfer of CHC patients to PHB
- Monitoring Personal health budgets across the borough to ensure they are sustainable for both CCG and local authority
- Assisting with the management and development of the PHB including care management and writing support plans
- To ensure the budget set are person centred and administered in a way that is simple and consistent
The successful candidate will:
- Have an understanding of Continuing Healthcare and Personal Health Budgets
- NHS experience is essential
- A successful candidate will need to be an excellent communicator
If you are interested in this position please immediately send your updated CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and or call Sarah Kirby / Courtney Green on 020 7557 7667.