Temporary Planning Consultant Role
Recruitment Agency reference: SEA - 6693510
A position has arisen for a Planning Consultant within a Solicitors based in Cumbria. This is a key role on a temporary ongoing basis. The rate is negotiable.
The successful candidate must have experience in Planning
The duties will include:
- Responsible for dealing with planning applications on commercial and residential builds
- Dealing with build regulations including height restrictions
- Dealing with land evaluations and liaising with architects
- Support local authorities and housing associations with development on new build properties
- Experienced in town and build planning
- Experienced in build regulations on residential, commerical and domestic properties
To discuss this position in more detail or to apply please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dan Judge or Siobhan Allinson on 0161 830 1830.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.