Job Title: Planning Enforcement Officer
Job reference: AFP/794400
Job description: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Planning Enforcement Officer to join a Local Authority in the North West, for 1-2 months with the possibility of extension.
Duties as follows:
- Investigate complaints , non compliance and other alleged contraventions of planning legislation
- Assess enforcement cases and identify appropriate action
- Prepare statements and present evidence concerning enforcement cases at legal proceedings and appeals
- Prepare reports on inspections made and any action taken or proposed
- Liaise with applicants, other officers of the Council and Responsible Authorities
Applications will be considered from candidates that have previous experience dealing with planning enforcement matters.
Hourly rate: £15-35 DOE
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Abigail Prudhoe on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0113 234 6400
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.