Venn Group has been approached by a leading contractor based in Carlisle to recruit for a Plumber to join their organisation.
As the successful candidate you will have experience working with in domestic properties and hold a NVQ in Plumbing or equivalent.
The duties will include:
- Complete responsive Plumbing work on social housing void properties
- Repairs and installations of work including sinks, bathrooms, shower and kitchens
- Responsible for bringing properties up to re let standard
- Candidate must have own hand tools and driving licence
Essential skills / qualifications:
- Domestic property experience
- NVQ in Plumbing
Desirable skills / qualifications:
- Social Housing experience
To find out more about this role or to apply please forward an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Daniel Crompton or Daniel Judge on 0161 830 1830.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.