Temporary Plumber Role
Recruitment Agency reference: EN02 / GDH
A position has arisen for a Plumber within a leading contractor based in Lancashire. This is a key role on a 3 months temporary basis. It is paying £15 - £17 per hour.
The successful candidate must have experience in Plumbing
Your duties will include:
- Carrying out all aspects of domestic plumbing working on void properties
- Responsible for 1st, 2nd and final fix of all plumbing and heating on domestic properties including showers, baths, toilets and leaks
- Must have vast knowledge on pipe works, ranges, mains and heating systems
- Work will be on social housing properties
- Must have previous experience working on domestic properties
The successful candidate should have:
- NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing
- CSCS Card (Minimum of Green)
- Full UK Driving Licence
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact George Hornby or Dan Judge on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.