Interim Programme Management Office Lead
Venn Group are currently recruiting for an Interim Programme Management Office Lead. The role is based in the North Wales area, starting As Soon As Possible for the duration of 3-6 months with the possibility of an extension.
The candidate will be joining the PMO at an exciting time, as the department has only recently been formed. The successful applicant will be responsible for setting up a number of key processes and systems including reporting structures and monitoring of budgeting.
As PMO Lead, the candidate will work under the newly appointed Director of Turnaround, to drive transformation, ensuring delivery of key work streams in accordance with the organisations aims.
- Work towards a budget saving project
- Ensure a legacy of recurrent financial savings and improved staff/customer experience
- Support the business in driving transformation
- Set and work towards ensuring the maintenance of targets
- Manage staffing cost provisions
- Hold quality/service improvement training/skills
- Deliver project management training
To apply for this role or to inquire about other Corporate Functions roles , please contact Milli Johnstone on the Manchester Corporate Functions team on 0161 830 1830 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.