A leading University based in Central London is currently recruiting for a Pre Award EU Officer on a permanent basis at a salary of £37,000 – £45,000.
The successful candidate will have experience of FP7 and Horizon 2020.
- Working with academic researchers and funders of research
- Dealing with H2020, FP7 or similar EU research funding policies and programmes
- Developing budgets and costing
- Comprehensive knowledge of how to put together successful bids
- Provided hands-on support for applicants
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a large well known University with an outstanding reputation.
***You must have EU research experience in some capacity if you apply for the position or your CV will be discounted***
If you are interested in the position then please call Emma Fowler or Alethea Platt on 020 7557 7667, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.