1. Job Title: Primary Care IT Project Manager
Venn Group are currently working with an NHS organisation in Manchester to recruit an Primary Care IT Project Manager on a initial 12 month contracted job.
2. Job Specification:
- The main focus of the role is to support the delivery of the digital transformation agenda across primary care in collaboration with partners and stakeholders
- We need an experienced Primary Care Project Manager to manage and co-ordinate of a number of key digital initiatives, work streams and projects, overseen by the Head of Primary Care
- The successful candidate will have GP IT experience with a good IT background
- Must have experience developing business cases and scoping the development and delivery of the case
- Must drive and own their own vehicle for site to site travel
- Experience within the NHS is essential for the role
- Experience within GP's or CCG's is highly desirable
To apply for this role or to find out about other Technology jobs, please contact Leonie Williams or Claude Kunzli on the IT Recruitment team
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.