Principal Welding Engineer
My client, a leading Defence organisation is looking for a Principle Welding Engineer to work within the Marine sector providing engineering support to surface ship and nuclear submarines. You will be responsible for:
- Providing welding engineering support and development on pipework across surface fleet and submarine platforms.
- Provide subject matter expertise and technical management across the business
- Providing support across project and production
- The technical output of a team of experienced welding engineers
- Working with Junior Welding Engineers to develop their technical skills
In order to be successful in this position, you should have the following:
- Experience working in a nuclear dockyard environment
- Experience working with ISO, AMSE and Defence Standards
- Expert level of welding and metallurgy knowledge
- 5 years experience in a Welding Engineering role
Candidates must satisfy security criteria
If this would be of interest to you please call James Gallen on 0117 930 8760 or email a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.