Temporary Principle Accountant
Recruitment Agency reference: 6650290
Venn Group have been approached by a public sector organisations in the Lancashire area to recruit for a Principle Accountant position. The position is based in Lancashire and is running until April 2018 to assist the organisation through year end. It is paying between £15.00 to £25.00 per hour, depending on experience.
Your duties will include:
- Support the day to day investment function, managing funds, maximizing income opportunities through effective and secure investment means
- Assist with the development and implementation of the Treasury Management policy and access the funding to achieve the Business Plan objectives
- Ensure compliance of standing orders, financial regulations and loan covenants and effective risk management
- Provide treasury management, including managing cash flows and forecasting
- Ensure accounting reconciliations and month end management accounts are complete and up to date to ensure integrity of balance sheet and income and expenditure account
- Support VAT and tax planning activities to ensure most effective financial arrangements for the company
- Assist with preparation of financial statements and year end accounting processes
- Liaise with internal and external audit for appropriate areas of responsibility
- Ensure all financial information for the organisation is accurate and correct
The successful candidate should have:
- Previous experience of the above and be qualified or working towards a recognised financial qualification
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Nick Smith or Olivia Beale on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.