Recruitment Agency Reference: 6718320
A position has arisen for a Procurement Analyst placed within a highly regarded educational organisation situated in the Thames Valley region. This is a permanent role offering up to £33,000 per annum for the right candidate.
Your duties will include:
- Providing detailed costing and spend analysis to the purchasing team
- Evaluating life cycle costs during tender evaluation processes
- Monitoring the departments coding schema for purchasing data
- Working with buyers and internal customers to understand their requirements
- Training purchasing team members to undertake basic analysis
- Designing and assisting in the creation of KPI measurements across all spend categories
- Communicating across the organisation, both written and verbal
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with IT services and stakeholders
It is essential that you have experience in public sector procurement and a good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience using MS Access and Tableau
- Experience in working in the public sector, preferably, education
- Procurement knowledge and specifically in category management
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Sam Millar or Darryl Hodge on 01908 295000 and email your CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.