Procurement Manager – Candidate Required
Our client, a public organisation, based in East Sussex, is looking to recruit a Procurement Manager on a fixed term contract for 12 months. The Procurement Manager will engage with key internal and external suppliers and help implement business strategies for an upcoming specialist project.
The role is for an immediate start and provides an excellent opportunity to build on previous experience and gain further exposure.
The main duties for the role include:
- Managing tender projects including those over EU thresholds
- Developing and maintaining reports summarising monthly procurement activity and further analysing spend activity to ensure reductions in costs
- Conducting vendor assessments with suppliers to maximise use of contracts and agreements
- Liaising with users in determining needs and establishing acceptable sources of supply
- Planning, organising and chairing high-profile presentations to raise awareness of procurement procedures and practices
- Deputising for the Head of Procurement where appropriate
To be considered for the role:
- Previous impressive experience of leadership within procurement across a range of industries
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- MCIPs Qualification or equivalent
- Experience of managing end-to-end OJEU tender process
- Estates experience
This is for a fixed term 12 month contract.
For details on this or any other role please contact Joe Olenka on 0207 557 7667 or email email@example.com
Venn Group operates as both an employment business and an employment agency