Recruitment Agency reference: 6856960
Venn Group have been approached by a public sector organisation in Lancashire to recruit for a Procurement Manager. The start date will be as soon as possible and the position will run for at least 6 months with the possibility of extension. Rate of pay will be £17.50 - £25 per hour, including holiday pay, depending on experience.
- To be the lead procurement expert for client projects
- Assess the financial implications of Contract awards to client budget holders
- Identify the cost implications of all procurement projects
- Liaise with stakeholders and other project representatives to determine precise requirements
- Lead on commercial negotiations with suppliers
- Achieve sign off of prospective benefits enabling client stakeholders to contribute to efficiency targets
- Responsible for delivering existing contracts
- Experience with OJEU and Public Contract Regulations
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Joshua McGreal or Jonathan Buckley on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to email@example.com.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.