Procurement Manager - Candidate Required
Our client, a public sector organisation based in central London, is looking to recruit an interim Procurement Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to broaden their experience in an exciting public sector procurement role.
The main duties of this role include:
- The post holder is responsible for the management of a specific spend portfolio
- Responsible for leading the negotiation of complex/ high value commercial contracts
Responsible for and leading on highly complex financial analysis and modelling of spend categories and operational processes to support options appraisal
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Public sector procurement experience
- Significant line management experience
- Category experience across any of the following should be considered highly desirable; Hard/Soft FM, Capital, Construction, Estates
The daily rate offered by the client would be £272 via umbrella and would be commensurate with relevant experience. The role is for an initial period of 3 months; however there is a possibility that it could be extended beyond this.
For details on this or any other role please contact Joe Olenka or Chloe de Speville on 0207 557 7667 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group operates as both an employment business and an employment agency