Procurement Specialist (Estates and Construction)
Length: 6 months
Rate: £20-23 an hour
Our client, a public sector organisation based in the Hampshire is looking for an Interim Procurement Specialist to join their team for a 6-month contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Responsibility for strategic sourcing, negotiation & category management within the category (Estates and Construction)
- Liaise with senior stakeholders across the organisation
- Lead the supplier engagement and sourcing activities from sourcing, tender analysis and negotiation and ongoing commercial supplier performance and life cycle management.
- Manage supplier negotiations and ensure value for money deals are obtained in a professional manner that ensure suppliers are dedicated to high service levels
To be considered for the position you must have following experience:
- Proven track record in Procurement and Contracts Management within an FM, construction, real estate or property related environment
- Public sector procurement experience
- Proven-track records in contract negotiation
- Experience in specific Hard FM subcategories e.g. Lifts, Fire and Security, Water treatment, electrical wholesalers
If this describes you and you wish to expand your skill set to further your development please contact Robert Waugh or Joe Olenka on 020 7557 7667, and send your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com