Permanent Senior Product Owner (£47,623 - £58,205)
Recruitment Agency reference: 6688390
A key position has arisen for a Senior Product Owner within a major Housing organisation on the South Coast to lead and manage a team of Product Owners through a large digital transformation. The salary will be between £47,623 - £58,205 depending on experience.
You will have experience coaching and managing people within agile environments in large scale organisations, ideally in innovative and fast moving sectors.
Your duties will include:
- Leading, managing and coaching the team of Product Owners
- Delivering multiple work-streams
- Provide coaching and direction to the team of Product Owners
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Assessing the value, developing cases, and prioritizing stories, epics and themes ensuring work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Driving for continuous improvement practices with the product owner team
- Removing impediments and blockers from the product team
- Supporting the Scrum Master, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Supporting the test lead by taking completed products through the testing life cycle
- Leading on the release management and managing the flow of work from the support desk into sprints
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience of managing product life cycles end to end
- Experience of managing and coaching teams
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Use of Visual Studio Online / Team Foundation Services or similar (ie: Jira)
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Jamie O’Neill on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to email@example.com.