Recruitment Agency Reference: 6946420
A position has arisen for a permanent Project Accountant based in Exeter, this is paying between £37,000 and £39,000 dependent on experience.
Your duties will include:
- Be aware of the organisations wider perspective when considering saving schemes and the impact of service changes
- Participate in meetings, providing accounting expertise, costings and detail of any realised funds
- Interpret and present complex financial and non-financial information to senior managers
- Ensure all aspects of the companies policies are adhered to including value for money secured and financial stability achieved
- Provide support and guidance to the Managers at all levels of the planning of services, financial control and effective utilisation of resources and best financial management practice
- Continually review the existing financial information sent to Managers and ensure best practice is a minimum standard to all budget holders
- Play a full and active role in the development of the Management Accounts
- Assist in the review and development of the information systems within the department, including databases, spreadsheets and accounting systems
The successful candidate should have:
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified or Finalist
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills both orally and in writing
- Experience in identify saving and implementing change
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.