Project Assistant Vacancy
A well respected charity based in Buckinghamshire are currently looking to recruit a Project Assistant to start with them on a temporary contract for 3 months ongoing.
Hours: 37.5 per week (with shift patterns across seven days)
Duration: Three months ongoing
Main duties of the role:
- Being the first point of contact in a 42 bed single homeless hostel
- Carrying out day to day tasks including general administration and covering the reception area
- Dealing with incoming phone calls and enquires
- Readying rooms for re-letting
- Completing health and safety checks within the hostel
- Accurately updating records on the system
- An enhanced DBS with the adults list checked from within the last three years
- Administration or reception experience
- Good IT skills including Microsoft packages
- Experience or an interest in working with vulnerable people
To secure an interview for this excellent opportunity, please email your updated CV to Charley Payne at email@example.com as soon as possible.