Good Afternoon, we are recruiting for a Project Health and Safety Manager based at a Local Government Organisation within the Midlands. You will be responsible for providing information and guidance on Health, Safety and Welfare Legislation.
- NEBOSH Certificate or Diploma Part 1
- Excellent knowledge of working with Health, Safety and Welfare Legislation, with the ability to provide details about new legislation or proposed changes
- Previous experience acting as Construction Design Management Co-ordinator for housing refurbishment projects
- Actively participating in ensuring effective contract delivery, for example through designing risk and information management
- Advising on competence of client appointments, ensuring co-ordination of the project and co-operation between parties
- Ensure pre-tender Health and Safety Plans for projects comply with Health and Safety Legislation
- Carrying out Safety Audits, Inspections and tours on contracts, then reporting these findings to Senior Management
- Developing risk assessments for other employees to use
- Attending internal and external meetings on behalf of the organisation.
Duration: 6 months initial
Rate: £17ph + (dependant on experience)
IR35 Status: Inside
This assignment sits within IR35 regulations
For more information please in the first instance email your CV to Sarah Pugh or Emily Ratcliffe on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 616 0660
Please note should this position not be applicable to you and you are currently looking for a new role, Venn Group recruit across the board within Local Government so send across your updated CV to email@example.com