We are currently working with a Local Authority in the West Midlands who are looking for a Project Liaison Officer to assist them on an interim basis for 3-4months. Some home working will be possible with this role.
Further details have been provided below:
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 3-4 months initially
Rate: negotiable depending on experience - £14 - £16per hour is advised
- Provide high quality administrative and project support to the Head of PMO and PMO Manager
- Provide project updates and reports via Excel and any other tracking systems as required
- Carry out meeting administration
- Liaise with project teams regarding arrangement for meetings
- Support other strands of the programme of work as and when required
- Any experience within the New Roads and Street Works Act (1991), Traffic Management Act (2004) or Highways Act (1980)
- Experience of supporting projects in a PRINCE2 environment
- Experience of analysing data and producing summary reports
For more information on this or other positions please in the first instance email your CV to the Midlands Local Government team at email@example.com or call 0121 616 0681 if you would like to have a conversation with us.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.
Please note should this position not be applicable to you and you are currently looking for a new role, Venn Group recruit across the board within the Public Sector so send across your updated CV to us.